Sunday, June 1, 2008

18 Months and handsome!

Tyson had a photo shoot yesterday ... love the Portrait Innovations! Check out some of his pictures and his summer smile : )

Tyson was watching the photo guy with a stuffed dog on his head fake sneezing and making it fall off .... it took him a minute to smile, at first is was more of a confused look.


Tyson is Praying


Mom ... Don't I look good in my trunks?!


I am getting the hang of this cute stuff - Tyson


We are certainly ready for summer in the Jones household. Tyson will be enjoying the pool at the YMCA every weekend with Mommy and Daddy! We have a trip to Florida planned in 3 weeks to enjoy the beach and watch cousin Billy play baseball! We can't wait!!

Happy Summer!!!

2 comments:

The Utley Crew said...

Oh my goodness! He is so adorable. I love his little trunks. Such a big boy. He is getting so big. (it happens too fast, doesn't it?) All the pictures are GREAT! I think he looks a little like Sammy at times. :-)

Aimee said...

Love the new pics--I might need one to update the bucket pic still on my fridge!
See you in a couple weeks!