I promised an update from the weekend! We broke down and decided Tyson deserved an early birthday/ear tube surgery gift (see below post) Check out the new driver!
So cute. Abby is getting one for Christmas. I just know she is going to drive it in the trench in our back yard or something-haha! I got surgery updates from Michelle. I am glad to hear that all went well. I hope he is back to himself already.
Welcome to the Jones Family! My husband and I married in 2004. Our oldest son was born in 2006 followed by our twins in 2009. Catch up on all the latest news and how we manage our crazy life here on our blog!
3 comments:
OMG--that boy might need a helmet? Is that as fast as it goes? He looks like such a big kid!
He looks like such a big kid! He's already hanging his arm out the window!
Rach
So cute. Abby is getting one for Christmas. I just know she is going to drive it in the trench in our back yard or something-haha! I got surgery updates from Michelle. I am glad to hear that all went well. I hope he is back to himself already.
Post a Comment