Thursday, December 4, 2008

Growing together, Tyson and Mommy!

The holiday music is on the radio, the neighborhood is decorated with big red bows, evergreens, and strings of lights .... Christmas season is here!! We decorated our tree and put out our holiday decorations this past weekend. Tyson was much more into helping this year!

"Mommy what is that?" "Daddy ... look ... look!" "Mommy what is that?" "Daddy ... look ... look!"It is so exciting to see how he reacts to all of the new things happening around the house. It seems like he turned 2 and grew up overnight!

The other day Tyson started saying full sentences. We were playing on the couch and I was making him laugh, he looked right at me and said "Mommy you tickle me" it was the cutest thing I have ever heard!! He will ask where the babies are at and put his hands high up in the air and then give my belly kisses. He loves, loves, loves his daddy and nobody can take him away from daddy time. He is learning all there is to know about cars and trucks and will point them out in every parking lot and on the road! He is really into books and now loves to draw (he has new drawing toys to use in the bathtub and he thinks those are the most fun)

On another note we are moving right along in the pregnancy. The twins are doing great. We had a doctor's appointment Monday. Baby A - heart rate of 150 Baby B - hear rate of 170, the doctor comments that they sound strong and that I am doing well. She said to keep doing whatever I have been doing and they will see me back in a few weeks. The big ultrasound is scheduled for Jan. 5. We will find out then if we have girls, boys, or one of each.

I would love to find out every one's opinion ... let me know what you think we are having!!!

Check out these pics from the weekend : )

Daddy and Tyson are proud of the Christmas Tree
"Mommy, Daddy, I think we should hang this ornament right here!"

"I am not sure what to do with this stuff"


What a good helper!

Belly Shot - 15 weeks and growing!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit! ;-)

Anonymous said...

So, cute, Tyson is getting so big! I think it's one of each.
Rachel

Anonymous said...

One of each daddy says!!