I just wanted to post a few pictures of Tyson's new room! He has forgotten all about the nursery and his crib .... Officially a big boy (as soon as we can find a way to get rid of that pacifier!) He says it is okay now for the babies to move in to his old room anytime : )
We are waiting for a Route 66 sign and map to put on the finishing touches! He can wake up in a "Cars" world everyday and he is loving it!
Just for the record Brian and Grandpa Jones painted the
checkered flag wall ... I was really impressed!

3 comments:
Tyson's room is too cute! Brian and his Dad did a really good job. I can't wait to see it for real.
Rachel
Great job! A 2-year-old's dream! Can't wait to see you guys in a month...
Finally! I love it! Great work!
Post a Comment