Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Tri-State Weekend

They call it the Tri-State for a reason ... Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana ... Jaxson, Dakota and I visited them all in one weekend! We saw great friends and had great fun! For those of you we did not see, we missed you greatly and will catch up with you our next trip up!


Andrea and Matt, thank you for your magnificent hospitality. These two are incredible people and I enjoyed every minute we spent together.

Marla and Erin ... thanks for traveling to see us. It was great to catch up and you both were wonderful as always. I was reminded how much I miss all of you!

Krista, Ryan and Kelly, could we have had more fun! I loved catching up … all those stories brought back so many memories!!

Again, for those of you we missed ... catch you next time and miss you all!


Miss Amelia looking sweet as ever ... I love this picture of her.


Do you see a trend with Dakota?

Time with Erin .... Time with Marla .... Time with Kelly ....


Cheese! Cydni and I were taking pictures of each other ... she is so stinkin cute :)




I think I was more excited that Dakota and Amelia played together than they were. FINALLY I have a girl to hang out with all the other girls ... apparently I am the only one out of my college friends that can make boys :)


Olivia, Cydni and Ella ... all beautiful and so silly!


Ryan, Ella, Krista and Dakota ... and there is that trend again!



Jaxson hanging with the girls!


I thought this picture was sweet!


"Wanna go cruisin' ladies" - Jaxson



We had a great time and we can't wait to do it again VERY soon!

No comments: