I've got something in my pocket, it belongs across my face.
I keep it very close at hand, in a most convenient place.
I'm sure you couldn't guess it if you guessed a long, long while.
So I'll take it out and put it on, it's a Great Big Brownie Smile!
I have been thinking a lot about my smile, I am ready to put it back on. No matter what is going on in our lives, my children have a smile on their face. It makes you think, if only my mind worked like my kids sometimes. Tyson has had a ton of questions with the loss of my Grandmother and my Uncle Mike. I try to answer the most practical way I can ... and keep just a few "white lies" floating around. Here are a few quotes from Tyson that may put a smile on your face.
"How is Great Grandma going to get to Heaven, will she take a train?"
"Where will she sleep? Maybe on the clouds?"
"How will she get her hospital bed to heaven?"
"Will God make Uncle Mike feel better?"
"Why did Uncle Mike look so much like Papa Rose?"
"Why are you sad mommy? Do you need a hug?"
No matter how small they are, they know how to heal. I love my children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment