We have been in project mode around our house. The goal for the summer was to complete the backyard. Luckily I have an incredibly talented "do-it-yourself" husband. Not only does he create the blueprint he executes his idea's himself. I am so thankful for his hard work on this major project. The outcome is unbelievable. Our backyard was an overgrown mess when we moved in this house. There was a small wooden deck with dirty outdoor carpet starting from the walkout. It is so nice to feel like we can use this space now. Backyard BBQ invitations to come!
I took these pictures right before dark after I watered the plants ... I probably could have picked a better time ... but check out the finished product!
The sidewalk from the driveway down to the patio ... smart thinking!
Next the deck and the stairs from the main level .... he is not done yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment