December 2011 started out a little rough for the Jones family. I started the month off for us with walking pneumonia, I thought I was fighting a cold that I could not shake. After two long weeks of complaining and my husband begging me to see the doctor (so I would stop complaining) it turned out to be more serious than I thought. It felt like I was sick for a month. Many prescriptions later I am finally back to normal.
During that period our little princess ended up back in the ER for her cyclic vomiting and she was admitted to Children's Hospital for a few nights. We are still in the process of a true diagnosis for her. I have blogged about this once before here. We have changed GI doctors for another opinion and she will have a few more tests done in the coming weeks. Some more abrasive than others. The next will be an Esophagoscopy. Praying for answers soon ... I hate seeing her feeling bad. I have said it before and will say it again. We are blessed with healthy children and she will get passed this. We see so much every time we are at the hospital with her ... my heart is heavy for those children.
We had a blessed Holiday season that rounded out the month just perfect. We were able to spend time with both sides of our family, visit old friends and new babies, eat lots of great food and relax! It could not have turned out better.
The boys in the kitchen ...
My baby and her baby before church
Getting ready for Santa
They all decided to love on a few of their presents before opening ... random but cute!
Time to open!
Anything that goes on Tyson's dirt bike is golden!
Proud Papa Rose
Grandma excited about a gift! Do you see the pure Christmas madness in this picture ... classic!
Grandpa and Grandma Jones and their babies!
Hanging out on their presents again ...
Looking forward to a fabulous 2012! Happy New Year!




No comments:
Post a Comment