We were lucky enough to have some very special visitors a few weeks ago. I can't say enough about the Naville Family. They are amazing people and we are so grateful for their overnight stay. I can't get enough of them and wish we could see them more.
These two (Amelia and Jaxson) are more then precious.
I can't get enough of Eli
Cupcakes for breakfast ... Tyson made them just for Cyd :)
I miss this girl ...
We followed up their visit with a trip North to visit Grandma and Grandpa Jones and family. It is always interesting packing the family for a week long vacation 4 states away. Don't think for a second my husband is going North without his dirtbike and 4wheeler. AKA - 10 hour drive, 4 States North, 3 kids, pulling a trailer ... well we survived. It was actually a fairly uneventful drive and our visit was fantastic!
Lot's of napping on porch swings
Acting silly
Plenty of riding on the property
And golf cart rides
Even Rocky (Uncle Adam's puppy) likes a nice evening ride
Spent time with cousins
Celebrated in our Red, White and Blue
Sunset swimming
The crew ... (clearly you see why my boys never have shirts on ... runs in the family)
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment