THE BITTER We will be leaving our little man behind for the 1st time. 5 full days away from our Tyson
THE SWEET Time to celebrate ... We are cruisin to Mexico to celebrate our wedding anniversary, we can't wait for fun in the sun !!!
Grandma and Grandpa Rose our traveling up to spend time with Tyson while we are off to Tampa, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico. Tyson is 16 months old and the longest I have been away from him is 24 hrs on an overnight trip to Indy, 2 hrs away. Much different than 5 days and another Country. We are excited to get away for a few days, but the excitement goes away when what has been our lives for the past 16 months is staying behind. I am sure I will wake up at 2 A.M. to check on him just out of habit...
However Tyson is ready to party with Grandma ... check him out in his Corona cowboy hat, and yes the cowboy boots are still his favorite : )

No comments:
Post a Comment