Thursday, April 3, 2008

Go Reds!!

Play Ball!!!
Baseball season has officially begun in Cincinnati! Tyson had a chance to dress up in his reds attire for school (daycare) this week. He was very excited about his new hat. He was pointing to his head all morning long. We are definitely experiencing the change from baby to toddler. He is amazing us everyday. The other day he looked at me, put his hand up in the air and said "HI" What happened to my baby?!
He is learning songs at school now too. I was singing to him in the car to keep him entertained and he started doing the hand movements to "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" I asked his teachers if they had been learning the song in school, sure enough they sing it too! That is one thing I have a hard time with, when they get to teach him something first, but if I am looking out for him, what we are doing is still what is best, right?! I probably should not get on that subject... Brian and I could go back and forth for hours figuring out how much it cost for me to work, park, drive, daycare ... YIKES ... like I said I will stop now.
Really nothing big to discuss. It took us a week to recover from our travel and now we are back to our regular routine. We can't wait for the weather to warm up, Tyson is ready to start playing with the big kids outside. He stands at the door and points until we take him out to play. This summer should be a blast!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

OMG--he's like a little person--I love it! We need to touch base this weekend and share vaca/baby stories! I love the blog--it makes me feel so connected to you!