Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY PAPAW ROSE



Dear Papaw Rose .... Happy Birthday! My mommy and daddy tell me that we ate ice cream tonight to celebrate your birthday, we took pictures so you can see! We also had fun playing with numbers and learning how many 60 is ... WOW!! I miss you and wish I could be with you on your birthday. Thank goodness for Internet, we can keep in touch! Have a wonderful 60th birthday, enjoy your day off work. We are counting down the days until we get to see you again. I love you, Tyson


This week has been difficult, we felt the pain of living far from our family. My mother-in-law had an unexpected visit to the hospital to find out she was in for a longer stay than she expected having her appendix removed. We hope you are feeling better Grandma Jones!! We are missing a huge birthday for Papaw Rose, so we celebrated on our own, Dad have a great birthday tomorrow! I have been suffering the worse case of allergies/bronchitis/head cold that seems to want to hang out for a few days longer than I anticipated. I could have used mom therapy, yes 27 years old my my mom still makes me feel better. Brian could have used a hand in the garage this afternoon working on that 55 ... Mike that one was for you!


ANYWAYS TO THE POINT WE MISS OUR FAMILY!! We can't wait to see everyone soon!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

The rougher weeks always make you appreciate the good ones even more--hang in there!