We are having some technical difficulties with our computer so I cannot post any pictures right now ... Sorry!
I need advise! How do I make a one year old listen .... ? I know, shocker, a one year old that does not know right from wrong. I am having a hard time figuring out what to do. He defends himself at school against the bitters by hitting and slapping. He runs up to mommy and daddy, slaps in the face, laughs and runs away. When we say NO ... he looks at us with those gorgeous blue eyes and smiles. Does he think this is a game? I don't want to punish him by putting him in his crib. So, what do I do to make him understand? Is it pointless at this age?
Tyson has always been a really good baby so this stage has been really tough. I think I have come to realize that we have a toddler. He shares well, he eats well, he sleeps well, and he hits. YIKES!
HELP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment