Thursday, April 30, 2009

9 days old / Twin Bond

Just a quick update between feedings. Jaxson and Dakota are doing well. Dakota had her tube pulled and ate very well for about two days. We thought we might be close to taking her home but she had a few breathing spells and slowed down on her eating yesterday. It must be something about the twin bond ... it is like she is waiting on her brother! Jaxson on the other hand has not had to use his tube for 24 hrs and his last feeding took 5ML more than his recommended. He is working on catching up to his sister. It is just amazing to me! I am sure they will have a bond as twins that I will never understand. I do know that I have found more love to give for my three beautiful children than I ever thought possible!



Pretty in Pink!


So handsome!


We will keep everyone updated on progress. Dakota needs to go back up the scale and Jaxson needs to keep doing what he is doing. Again thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers. We are certainly making progress!




3 comments:

Aimee said...

Funny, Lilly did the same thing, she had setbacks until Addy was able to get released and I could take them home together...the bond starts early! I'll keep praying!

ohharris said...

Glad to hear things are going well! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs and kisses to all three of your babies!

Andrea said...

SO PRECIOUS! I love to hear thier bonding stories!