With going back to work quickly approaching, I wanted to make sure and introduce the twins to some very close friends before they start daycare. A group of us from high school still remain very close! It is great to have people you grew up with share moments with your children. We can all think back to the crazy things we came up with to keep us busy once we hit sixteen ... I don't even want to think about my kids being sixteen ... YIKES! Really, I think we were pretty good kids! But we still got into some mischief ... besides the point (nothing to crazy mom, I know you are reading :) So off to Indianapolis we went for an overnight stay. I was really nervous about taking the twins on the road by myself. I went during the week to meet the girls for dinner and my good friend Aimee (who also has twins) graciously offered her home to me for the night. Daddy stayed home with Tyson. I was not ready to travel with all three of my children just yet. I think Aimee was more worn out by the next day than I was. See, her twins are almost two, and they were very curious about the babies. I am used to this behavior with Tyson, so no worries. They were so cute wanting to play with the REAL baby dolls! Aimee set her alarm and got up to help me with the middle of the night feeding ... THANKS AIMEE! I had no reason to be nervous about anything, the night went very smooth!
Here are some pictures from the trip!
Amanda spending some time with Jaxson. Amanda and I were pregnant at the same time, Ben arrived just 12 days after Jaxson and Dakota. She looks great and Ben is a cutie!!
Smiling with Aimee's girls ... Lilly on the left, Addy on the right.
Marla, Elizabeth and Erin ... It was so great to see you!
Big Brother ready to go outside and play! The fourth of July weekend was so rainy ... we missed a cookout due to the rain and Tyson was ready to go outside once the sun came out!

1 comment:
Love the pics, I'll send you some of mine too, I got a few cute ones of the 4 of them! It was a BLAST having you, but yes, I was exhausted, it is funny how quickly you forget! I love you!
Post a Comment