Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!


We hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday season! Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year. It is almost time to ring in the new year ... bring on 2010.

So much can change in a year!

This past year has definitely been a year of change for our family. We have introduced tiny miracles of life to the world, we have held tiny hands while waiting to take them home, we have watched a toddler grow into an amazing big brother, we have said goodbye to good people, we have stood by friends that have lost loved ones, we have shed a few tears, we have laughed with each other, we have asked for prayer, we have prayed, we have been scared for a dear family member, we rejoiced when he healed, we watched love wed, we have made tough decisions, we have worried, we have loved, we have been tested, we have been blessed.

Happy Holidays to all of our friends and family!

Christmas has come and gone so quickly with all of the change. We slowed down for a few days to just enjoy each other ... I had a smile on my face when we were heading to Church Christmas Eve. Tyson told us he was going to a birthday party, I felt proud that he understood the reason for the celebration. I laughed everytime he asked me where the cake was between Christmas songs. The next morning he was so excited to see what Santa left. He had a hard time remembering where to look. The new house has confused him a little bit. Once he found the tree and his gifts, it did not take long for him to rip through all of hard wrapping work (props to Brian, he did most of it) He has been on daddy duty as I have returned back to work.

Week two for me back at the office! I have to say ... I miss my Cincinnati team. It is not the same, but I am sure I will adapt. It has only been a week. It won't take me long, the office is right across the street from the best shopping center in Atlanta ... haha!

So .... I still can't find that camera cord. If it does not pop up soon, I will just have to suck it up and go buy a new one.

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I've been thinking about you EVERY day! I'm hoping things slow a bit for you guys in 2010--missing you!