Monday, March 22, 2010

Six years and so much to be proud of!

It all started in 2002 ... one day we will go back to visit that beach in Texas! It is incredible how God works. I never would have dreamed that a trip I planned with my college roommates would change my life forever. We were in the same place, at the same time, with our best friends. We met that evening and the rest is history!


My mom cried the day I left to drive up to Ohio, but they were good tears. The kind you cry when you know your baby is old enough to make her own decisions and you can't do anything but support them. I don't want to think about those days yet. I have to say thanks mom and dad, for letting me make that choice that day. I left with a little bit of money and a lot of LOVE!

He asked me to marry him on March 19th 2003, just a year after we met. I immediately started planning our big day, the day I would marry my best friend, the love of my life, the man who would one day bring three of the most beautiful children into this world with me, the man that I think is absolutely PERFECT! I thank God for putting him in my life.

Our Cincinnati days ... !!!




The best decision of my life! Our wedding day, March 20th, 2004.




I can't believe how far six years had brought us. Look what we have to be thankful for!!



Some people say we have our hands full. As a good friend once told me, we would rather have them full than empty!!




Happy Anniversary! I love you!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Happy Anniversary! This one made me tear just a bit...