8 feedings
14 diapers
4 outfits
4 blankets
6 burbies
and 2 loads of laundry later .....

it is party time ....
.
.
.
.
.
to nap time ....

... and they still don't know how cute they are!
It is amazing how busy the twins keep mommy! I am loving every second of it .... including my 2 hour naps during the night :)
2 comments:
I can just feel your adrenaline through the computer!! You go momma!! They so precious!! Keep taking those naps whenever you can!!
So sweet! I can't get over how much Dakota resembles Ty as a baby! Do you think so?
I figured you've been busy since I haven't heard from you! Keep taking those naps! And, I can't wait to make my trip (whenever you want me to, just let me know when you need some extra hands) to come & help!
Post a Comment