The first is celebrating my own Mother. She is an incredible person. She has always been there for me through every moment. She always looks at the decision's I make as my decision's and supports me in every way possible. She continues to put her family first and will drop whatever is important to her to make sure her family is taken care of. I don't fault her for that, but I would say she definitely deserves a few moments to herself. I look up to her for her strength, her attitude, her ability to touch every ones heart. She is such a loving person and I dedicate this post to her.
Mom ... I don't tell you enough but you are amazing and I love you!
My mother has always been a saver. She gets this from her mother and I follow right behind. After all of these years she saved the outfit that I came home from the hospital in. I thought it would be fun to play dress up with my own daughter.
I thought you would like this mom!
My debut into this world ... (sorry about the quality, the picture is a little old and scanned in)Of course this mother's day is extra special with the arrival of the twins. I am certainly blessed to be spending the day with all three of my beautiful children. Tyson, Jaxson and Dakota, I can't believe you all belong to me. This mother's day is one of many I will always remember.
Last but certainly not least ... HAPPY 41st ANNIVERSARY TO MY MOM AND DAD! Congratulations on 41 years!

3 comments:
Okay Brooke--If I'm tearing, I know your mom is--what a beautiful picture that one day, I'm sure Dakota will cherish as well!
ADORABLE! Happy Mother's Day!! :) Hope it was a great one!!
So cute! Your mom is truly amazing!
Happy anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Rose!
Post a Comment