Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31 Weeks / Good Friends Visit

What a great weekend we had! My best friends from college came in to town to visit. It was so nice to see everyone. Tyson was surrounded by girls ... I think he loved every second of it!

Thanks so much to Andrea for putting everything together. You are such an amazing friend and I can't thank you enough for all of your support! Thanks to Lesley, Kelly and Krista for making the drive in and for the great gifts. I am so lucky to have all of you in my life! They served me my favorite cravings and graciously showered the twins with more gifts! I can't say thank you enough!!

We also hit another milestone this week. Officially I am 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant and per our ultrasound the babies are weighing a healthy 3 1/2 lbs each! The doctor's are very happy with my progress and all looks good. We will face a few tests next week. I am set up for a BPP (Biophysical Profile) www.webmd.com/baby/biophysical-profile-bpp and NST (Non stress test) These test are completely normal and will monitor several things: Amniotic fluid levels, breathing patterns, heart rates, blood flow, and any contractions.

The doctor did give me the okay to take a swim a few times a week! I have had some awful back pain and sometimes feel so sore from couch arrest. The pool has been the perfect solution. Brian drives Tyson and I to the YMCA twice a week and we float around for about an hour - SO NICE!! If we go on a Monday or Tuesday the indoor pool is basically ours, we hardly have to share. So it is peaceful and a great pain reliever! The bad part is when I climb out my belly feels heavier than ever!

Moving on .... We have so many pictures to share from our weekend!

Olivia was telling Tyson all about that little town! As usual Tyson was more interested in the movie that was playing - typical :)

Tyson got Uncle Matt - (his Godparents bought him a new spy set)

Avery looking so sweet!


Cyd had someone really important to call :)

Krista and her gorgeous girls!


Twin belly at 31 weeks!

Getting a picture of all five of them was tough! Cydni and Tyson were content in Jaxson and Dakota's new bumbo seats :)


Yes, Andrea is pregnant too! My gigantic belly makes her bump look so small! Andrea at 14 weeks and my twin belly at 31 weeks.


I miss these girls! From the left: Kelly, Lesley, Andrea, Krista and me!


Krista's girls are so tall ... or maybe Tyson is just short :) Oliva (3) Ella (2 in May) Tyson (2)



Tyson is blessed to have such wonder Godparents! As he would say - Lub you Matt and Andrea!





3 comments:

Andrea said...

So Fun! Lub you bunches Jones Family! ;-)

Aimee said...

Looks like fun! Cheers to 31 weeks!

Nikki said...

oooh- so exciting!! 31 weeks!!!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com to help children in the DR and Haiti... and get a great looking blog!