To sum it all up .... I woke up this morning to my 2 year old snuggled right up next to me and my husband standing bedside with a full breakfast to feed the twins in my belly. I love you!
We also want to wish Gma Jones a very Happy Birthday! Yes, we got married on her birthday :)
It's funny, I had actually already found your blog before you commented on mine; I got to you via the Utley Crew (I don't know them personally, but I found them through Aimee, too). It's funny how small the world can be!!
Tyson is absolutely adorable and I'm glad you are doing okay on bed rest; I can't imagine how challenging that would be with a toddler running around but you guys seem to be making it work really well! :)
Welcome to the Jones Family! My husband and I married in 2004. Our oldest son was born in 2006 followed by our twins in 2009. Catch up on all the latest news and how we manage our crazy life here on our blog!
1 comment:
Happy anniversary!
It's funny, I had actually already found your blog before you commented on mine; I got to you via the Utley Crew (I don't know them personally, but I found them through Aimee, too). It's funny how small the world can be!!
Tyson is absolutely adorable and I'm glad you are doing okay on bed rest; I can't imagine how challenging that would be with a toddler running around but you guys seem to be making it work really well! :)
-Christina (from Little Man Chase)
Post a Comment