Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good News!

There is a positive outcome to bedrest!
After a long morning of doctor's appointments and ultrasounds we were giving great news! Jaxson had recently fallen behind in weight resulting in seeing a high risk OB and bedrest. Today we were told he gained 8oz in 1 week catching up to his sister!
I will remain on bedrest as we are still at a great risk for pre-term labor. No complaints... Just healthy babies!
Pictures to come. As I will remain on bedrest, hubby surprised me by ordering a laptop. No more BlackBerry posts! Hopefully it will arrive this week! I have to say a few things about my husband. He has been my life line. He is not only taking care of me but our son and our house. I am not sure how I would get through each day without him. So, to Brian, you are amazing and I love you. Thanks for all of your help. Tyson adores you and he is so lucky to have you as his daddy! Honestly he has not complained once and has been more than patient with me. He is my bedrest cop, making sure I don't lift a finger!
Thanks to Aimee, Marla, Rachel, and Erin. They made the trip in to visit and brought gifts! Having a few girlfriends to chat with on a perfect sunny Saturday afternoon was the perfect bedrest medicine!
As for big brother Tyson, he is doing wonderful and is just about fully recovered from his surgery. He is enjoying the nice weather we have had, constantly asking daddy to go outside. He is talking so much and comes up with the craziest things to say. He will be entertainment for the babies for sure!
Stay tuned....

1 comment:

mamalouise said...

Congratulations on a great checkup and yay for Jaxson on his growth spurt!! :) We continue to keep you in our prayers!!